We firmly believe there’s no better way to treat yourself than by getting a blowout! Whether for a wedding, presentation, social event, or just because, a blowout can really up your confidence and make you look and feel your best. Plus, who wouldn’t want to sit back, relax, and have someone wash, dry, and style your hair?!
While blowouts typically last a week, we have some tricks up our sleeve to make them last even longer, so you can hold onto that fabulous look for days! Plus, you’ll save so much time getting ready in the morning. 😉
Here are our tips for making your blowout last:
- Wash and condition your hair with Four Reasons Moisturize Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Towel dry hair to get all the water out.
- Apply Four Reason Smoothing Foam and Styling Primer.
- Blow dry 100%.
- Put in Velcro rollers and let set for 20 minutes.
- Take the velcro rollers out and apply Body Boost at the roots, then finish with a humidity shield.
See how our owner and stylist Ashley did it herself below!
Need a blowout for an upcoming occasion or just looking for a long-lasting, salon-grade look that will save you time, money, and make you feel beautiful? Purchase our blowout package, which includes six blowouts for $150 and saves you $60 (!). We promise it’s worth it.